WAYPAA is excited to present this year’s convention!
Our 2023 Annual Convention theme is
Look No Further For Utopia ~ Big Book pg 16
Friday 1st – Sunday 3rd December 2023
Our venue is the DoubleTree Hilton Hotel located at 100 James St, Northbridge WA
There are several options for attendance:
- Registration for the Weekend Convention & Dinner Dance:
- $100 for the Early Bird pricing, available until Sunday 29 October
- $120 for the Standard pricing, available from Monday 30 October
- Convention Registration (Meetings only – Doesn’t include Dinner Dance):
- $50 for a Weekend Pass
- $20 for a Day Pass (can only be purchased on the day of)
To secure your convention ticket, there’s 2-steps:
- Purchasing your ticket online via the below PayPal payment gateway
- Complete the below registration details and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also welcome volunteers to be of service over the weekend or to speak at a meeting.
If you’re feeling generous, why not support a Newcomer by Donating a ticket?
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Please note that refunds are not available.
Purchase your convention ticket below:
Please note that you will receive a paypal e-receipt upon purchasing which you can use as reference for your convention ticket – your details will be automatically forwarded through to our Treasurer to put your name down at the door for registration.
Forward your PayPayl e-receipt along with the below registration details through to email@example.com to finalise your registration:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Home Group:
- Mobile Number:
- Email Address:
- Special Dietary Requirements:
- Which ticket you have purchased: (If you paid online, please attach payment receipt)
- Are you available for service? YES/NO
- Are you available to be a speaker? YES/NO
With Al-Anon participation, there are also great opportunities to link with Al-Anon and Ala-Teen over the weekend.